Thursday, August 26, 2010

TWO MONTHS!!!

Wow, once again I blinked and over a week has gone by without a single post from me!
IDK how some of these mama's do it!
And hopefully after the move things will settle down and I'll be able to get back to a daily post (albeit probably a very short one but still..)

Friday August 20th - My little monster turned 2 Months old OMG where has the time gone already?!!!!!!!!

Wednesday August 25th - Joshua got his 2month vaccinations. I have a very, very unhappy baby on my hands :( Fortunatly one dose of Infant Tylenol, some serious Breast Feeding and a good nights sleep seem to have improved his opinion of the world :).

Today we are just taking it easy at home. Joshua showed off really nicely for the doctor yesterday. He is now 12lb 6oz and 23 1/2in. The doctor is very happy with him and says he's doing "wonderfully". Today he decided to spend an hour examining his hands and then his feet lol!! ALSO I just fed him a bottle? He was holding the bottle :o!

That is all the good news. Now for the bad news: The jerks we are waiting on aka the current tenants of our soon-to-be-apartment provided yet another bogus excuse and begged yet another postponement for moving out. They got it only because of their son (a 2yr old). NOW they are supposed to be leaving the end of September... We shall see. Erik is VERY unhappy; in his words "Well I have 3 damn good reasons for being unhappy... (1) I'm tired of sleeping alone.. (2) I'm tired of eating out every night.. and (3) I'm tired of traveling 1/2 an hour to see my son!"
LOVE YOU BABY!!!

Why this isn't THAT terrible? Now I have another month to look for a job!!! Lol. THANK YOU ADRIENNE STAR for trying to help me in my search!!! ALSO Thank you Adrienne for getting me into Swap Mamas. If you don't know what Swap Mamas is... check it out!

Photos to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment