Monday, October 18, 2010

RazzT

This weekend was a crazy mix of Joshua & big-time cleaning. We got ourselves about 90% un-packed, which means of course that the place is finally starting to get organized, clean and to feel like home. It still needs work but then, hey, that's life... a work in progress :).

Joshua learned to "Razz" he sticks his little tongue out and goes "plhhhhlll" and makes spit bubbles. It's the cutest thing ever!!! And it's so funny; we now have conversations: Mommy sticks tongue out, Joshua sticks tongue out, Joshua giggles. ^_^!!!

Today I spent the day in Queens with dad. Picked up a few things at the store. My first experience with sausage today; we had sausage and peppers on potato-bread rolls. Honestly? It was pretty good.. I'm such a bad Jew!!!

The rest of this week is going to be a little hectic. Vicky is still not feeling 100% so I'm going to play taxi-driver. Well more truthfully, I'm going to be Meghan's personal chauffeur o_O'.

Grandma sent us a check for a house-warming gift. I bought a very nice set of baking gear by Pyrex :) I've also already used some of the gear and I'm love it. Pyrex is the most amazing brownie pan ever!! Lmao! Thank you Grandma!!!!! She also sent a hat that she made for Joshua; it's BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Finally I finished those legwarmers, they are more like ankle warmers since they keep falling down lmao but they are SO WARM!!!!!! I want to try adding a cuff to them to assist them staying up better though, so I guess they're back under-construction.

Pix coming... eventually...

No comments:

Post a Comment