Tuesday, October 12, 2010

On our own

So now we are all on our own. Me, Joshua & Erik. Life is hectic and exhausting.
Waking up at 7am, my mornings are spent in a flurry of feed + change baby, feed self, get us both dressed, dishes and errands.
Afternoons are a headache. Mr. Cranky-Pants and I are all alone, trying to make the beds, clean the apartment and get dinner started in addition to the usual feeding-changing. Erik doesn't get home from work until after 6.
Then it's dinner, bath-time, more feeding-changing, cranky baby, tired-cranky Erik. By the time I get the chance to relax all I want is to go to bed v_v and the fun starts all over the next day.
As desperately as we need me to work, I haven't found time to look for jobs lately!
We are all moved in, but the only room that isn't still in boxes is Joshua's room. And there are still boxes hiding in his closet. Our bedroom? a disaster that's not yet unpacked.
*sigh*
So I appologize for infrequent updates. Things need to settle down a bit :\

On the other hand, Joshua had a Doctor's apt yesterday. More vaccinations, which lead to a SUPER-CRANKY baby yesterday o_o. On the plus side the doctor was FINE with me feeding him cereals. He now weighs 14lbs 4oz and is 25in long!

No comments:

Post a Comment