Wednesday, September 15, 2010

When you just feel like screaming...

One holiday (Rosh Ha Shannah: Sept 9th + 10th) down and one to go (Yom Kippur: Sept 18th).
Which means 2 Family dinners down and 2 to go.
A breast infection that brought a 102 fever, and anti-biotics that are (a week later) still making me sick.
Finding out that Medicaid dropped me and I can't get through to them on the phone...
Two interviews later which went terribly, leaving me feel like a useless and incompetent waste of Oxygen.
A shopping trip that was pathetically unsuccessful.
Add in a baby who wants to eat every hour for an hour and who screams anytime I pick him up.. until I had to hand him to my dad.
Then add a million and one things to get done tomorrow...

This is what it looks like, when all I can think of doing is grabbing my hair, yanking and just screaming.
(This is how I feel vvvvvv)


On the plus side....

One Saturday night spent cuddled up next to Erik :)
One night out with an old friend for dinner + catching up (thank you again Sol).
One lunch date with Erik. I love having the family together for a meal (even if it's on the fly!).
Joshua will be THREE MONTHS OLD next Monday! :o!
We are (supposedly) moving at the end of the month....... (I'm not holding my breath) ._.'
& Erik's Birthday is coming up (Oct 3rd).

No comments:

Post a Comment