Monday, September 27, 2010

Cereal

I decided to try Joshua out on some solid foods (if you can call it solid..)

9/26 11AM - 2 Tsp beech nut's Rice Cereal (+) some breast milk.
At first he made a funny face, but at the second spoon full he was loving it. The kid definitely knows what to do with food on a spoon, because my small bowl full of cereal was gone in less than 5 min!

9/27 10AM - 3-4 Tsp beech nut's Rice Cereal (+) some breast milk.
I've been needing to express the BM by hand since I've had no luck with the pump :(.
He loved it so much he screamed for more! I didn't want to push it so I nursed him after instead of giving him more.

I'm going to slowly increase the amount of cereal for that once a day solid feeding. After about 10 days I'll swap the rice cereal from morning to late-afternoon, and add in a new baby cereal. I think either Barley or Oatmeal (supposed to wait on wheat as it's a potential allergen). :)


When I spoke to Erik today he said the current tennants have finally been packing and moving boxes out (slowly) so we might actually be moving soon!!! He said 2-4 weeks! :D I gotta get packing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment