Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happy 1 month to my little monster!!!

Friday we went to the Pediatrician (see last post: http://fall3nang3l13.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-know-im-behind.html). Then we went to my DR; the incision is doing very well. When I complained I don't feel like myself yet they said it could take 6 weeks to 3 months to feel back to normal.. I feel like crying!! I spoke with the social worker as well who said she was very impressed and currently has no concerns about PPD ^_^! Erik spent the night (YAY) and then I got sick (severe dehydration) ugh. My mom was NOT kidding when she said I have to drink 2x as much if I'm nursing!

Saturday some family came over: my Great Aunt Janette and cousin Bruce and my Grandparents. Then I drove Stephanie to work out east in Port Jefferson. OMG did it feel good to get back behind the wheel! Leaving Joshua behind really sucked though I almost cried when I started driving back and realized that I was TWO HOURS AWAY from my baby. Fortunately I knew he was in good hands (my parents).

I bought some hair dye.. a really nice red color with golden highlights in :)! I'm just waiting until Joshua gives me a few hours of time so mom can help me use it :D!

Now I'm waiting for Erik to get here so we can spend the day just the three of us. I'm hoping we can take a drive out east :).

HAPPY 1 MONTH TO MY LITTLE MONSTER!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment