Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy July 4th

A Happy July 4th to all.

&

A Happy 2 Weeks to my little man!


Joshua has learned to sleep through all or most of the night this week. He has gained better control of his neck and lifting his head plus his arms & legs are getting stronger each day. He keeps trying to roll over and to crawl; no success yet but he's trying! He has learned to take the pacifier out of his mouth and throw it away when he doesn't want it, and to hold it in his mouth to make sure it doesn't fall out when he does want it. He gets so frustrated that he can't pick it up and stick it in his own mouth; it's adorable. And he has fallen in love with contrasting colors; the paint on our walls is his favorite thing to stare at this week (blue with white borders and red with white borders). We went to the Pediatrician on Friday; Joshua has gained some more weight back, 8lbs 14oz now and the Jaundice is all gone! :)

I'm doing a lot better, less Motrin, less often; I keep forgetting to take it! I move around a lot better and have a little more energy :D! Still taking it easy, but I'm so glad things are slowly improving. As far as my incision goes, the nurses discharged me but mom & I still have to bandage it with clean gauze each day until it closes completely. Even my cold is getting better :D!

Yesterday we made another outing to the pool and sat in the shade for a few hours :)
Today we have family coming over and a Erik is visiting too ^_^

Updates & Photos to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment