Tuesday, May 25, 2010

On Monday

Monday put us at 37 Weeks & 6 Days... with 15 Days to Go!


No Sleep for the Weary:
Sunday night, I couldn't sleep. I finally managed to get some shut eye around 230am; only to be woken up at 630 by Mimi's moans&groans about not getting up for school.


Nesting Madness:
So my "Just Monday" was swallowed up in early morning nesting-madness. I washed all the rest of the baby cloths (the bigger sized stuff), and anything else baby-related that could be put in the washing machine :) lol. Then I threw the few bottles I have, nipples, pacifiers etc in the dishwasher to sterilize & did a few runs of washing dishes.


Just a Monday:
By 10am I was finally exhausted and passed out for a little nap. Erik woke me up at Noon to let me know his truck has had it, and that the boss was having it "patched" to last a few more weeks till they can get him something new (they've only been procrastinating for the past month....) The rest of my day passed fairly quietly, I spent a little time hanging out with dad since Mom & Steph went out for a bit. The swelling wasn't even so bad. We had BBQ for dinner YUM.


Walking:
After dinner Mom, Dad & I went for a nice long walk around the neighborhood. I was exhausted and aching by the time we got done, but I enjoyed it anyway. I had a whole lot of BHs afterward but *sigh* nothing time-able :( So I put sat down with a Lemon Italian Ices. Erik called while we were out walking but neither of us had too much to say so we just said our I-Love-You's and Good-Nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment